Has anyone bought a Go Pro backpack?

Reaction score
Just curious to see if any of you have invested in one of these?

DJI Phantom 3 Backpack Limited Edition Black | GPC, Inc.

I am considering one next year when spring returns. It has to be better than trying to walk around with my large case, its just not practical if you want to walk about places.
I also like the look of this back pack when its closed up, looks good.

I have that bag and LOVE IT!! The quality is untouched. 5.11 is a known high quality tactical bag company. It has more room tgen you will ever need. I carry my bird, controller, 2 sets of props, 7 batteries, ipad air2, macbook pro, charger for phantom, and charger for macbook with tons of room to spare!

I had this bag for my old phantom and then ordered new foam insert when I got my P3. I love this bag.

I have the DJI phantom 3 backpack and I am very please with it. It is light weight, secures all items very well. If you flip the straps back and lay it down, you can use it as a launch pad when taking off in dirty environs.

Great for general use and fast to set the P3 up from.

Additionally I purchased a Pelican Storm Case - iM2620 for use when I have to check the P3 onto a plane. The backpack fits in perfectly with a little more room for chargers and other bits and pieces, and at location I still have the back pack to work from.

Get the dji hardshell pack you won't regret it. I love this thing, its small, durable, protects all the goods, and you can clean it easily. Not only this but when there is no option for a clean place to take off from you can lay this pack in a wet or messy area and take off from the padded side of the pack; thats what I do at the beach every time;)

I love it. So many pockets for anything you can think of. Only bad side I see the tablet holder won't fit my iPad mini 3 with an otter box case. Other then that has a few big pockets that will fit a few iPads if you wanted.

I have 3 batteries, two sets of props, controller, iPad, 3 polar pro filters, charger, iPad charger, spare parts, tools, glock 23,

If only I can fit my canon t3i would be great

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444393639.140400.jpg

Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan