Has anybody used one of these charging docks?

No, I bought a second @dji 100w charger to manage my flight battery needs.
Besides: Read the blurb.
  • Intelligent charging management can charge up to three batteries automatically, which is more efficiency.
  • Each battery status is shown by using LED indicators and the product is small and easy to carry.
  • Internal power management can ensure all the batteries be safety all the time.
  • External hard materials can protect the battery from other impact damages.
  • Compatible with DJI Phantom 2 and 3. Please note: the product is excluded battery.
Does that even sound like proper English to you? No not to me either. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

If you want a battery charger that charges 3 batteries simultaneously, then go with the blue charger. If you're just looking for a more convenient way to charge your batteries, then check out the DJI charging hub. I personally use the DJI charging hub and have never had any issues with it.

Reactions: BigAl07
The Smart Powercharge station looks awesome, but you rarely see people here using them. I've never heard anything bad about them though.

You gotta figure the higher price point is above and beyond most common sense Pilots budget. The deep cycle process which is built in, was what attracted me to this system, more than charging four intelligent flight batteries at a similar time.

RedHotPoker

So then buy one, do due diligence and test it well, followed by your writing an awesome honest revue, then sell it to me. ;-)

I have already given these guys so much free advertising, I feel like I already deserve one, at much reduced rates... Ha

Let me count the ways...

Eh, by the way:
I would pay for shipping...

RedHotPoker

.... followed by your writing an awesome honest revue, .....

Possibly featuring the calibration dance?
Hmmmm.... Will you be the lead performer then?

:rolleyes:

;)

Yes, absolutely. & Please Call Bette Boop... Hahaha

Serenade to a bullfrog...

RedHotPoker

Reactions: FantomFlier
What a great price point too. Awesome find. Thanks for sharing.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie