Has anybody registered there UAV in person?

It's not as easy to do, but there is also a registration process where you can pay via check or money order. See more details here.

An easier option would be to purchase a Visa gift card. They sell them at many gas stations, retail stores, grocery stores, etc. You can use that just like a credit card.

It's not as easy to do, but there is also a registration process where you can pay via check or money order. See more details here.

An easier option would be to purchase a Visa gift card. They sell them at many gas stations, retail stores, grocery stores, etc. You can use that just like a credit card.

I said I want to pay in cash... So there is no way? Getting a gift card cost money... and why should I be forced to pay more?

I said I want to pay in cash
Unfortunately, what you want is not always available. You should call the FAA and express your displeasure.

Reactions: Sagebrush
Don't shoot the messenger, friend :)

What exactly is incorrect?

That I can pay cash... Been looking around and it seems I can... Looks like I can also get an N number for my uav... And a custom one at that.... Maybe I can use my ham call since it starts with a N. If the local county Mountie popo asks for my papers I can show him my ham license...;)

That I can pay cash
Ah. Well, I don't think you can pay cash. But, if you figure out how to, please follow up here in case anyone else wants to do the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen