Harvest time!

Reaction score
Time lapse sunset while my buddy is in the big Case tractor harvesting beans the night before the supermoon!
Here is a pre-render photo of a pan of the same evening.
5bdd19261d6d723af051e77947bf81d4.jpg

Sent from my PT beating heart

Cool Video! Like the time lapse! Do you just stay stationary and speed up the video in editing?

Cool Video! Like the time lapse! Do you just stay stationary and speed up the video in editing?
I did a 10 minute flight, and then put it into Premiere Pro. Color corrected and sped up 6,000%. That gives about 8-10 seconds. Then exported that to 1080p29.97. Brought that back into premiere and did a warp stabilizer. That's why it's nearly perfect! Isn't that combine cool?

It's awesome and very fun!!!

To me it sounds terrifying! Can't see the trees and other obstacles using your camera OR your eyes!

I guess you stay close?

I'm just a beginner, maybe after a dozen hours or so I'll try night flight :)

To me it sounds terrifying! Can't see the trees and other obstacles using your camera OR your eyes!

I guess you stay close?

It's really quite simple............... once you know the height and location of the trees and obstacles, you simply stay at an altitude above them. Height is your friend.

I guess you stay close?

I was actually about 1/2 mile away LOS; and 212 feet AGL. I really wanted the effect of the combine moving in the field to be an afterthought.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj