Hardshell backpack similar to DJI's but cheaper? - Are You Interested?

Hardshell backpack similar to DJI's but cheaper? - Are You Interested?

• Yes!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I am looking to see if there is any interest in a hardshell backpack almost identical to DJI's pictured below but cheaper? My company has been looking into designing a hardshell backpack for Phantom 3's and manufacturing them as I use DJI's hardshell backpack myself and love it, but wish it was cheaper are more readily available. Please let us know if you would be interested in buying.
mochila_phantom3-300x190.jpg

The price would be around $115.

Happy Flying!

I am looking to see if there is any interest in a hardshell backpack almost identical to DJI's pictured below but cheaper? My company has been looking into designing a hardshell backpack for Phantom 3's and manufacturing them as I use DJI's hardshell backpack myself and love it, but wish it was cheaper are more readily available. Please let us know if you would be interested in buying.
View attachment 21758
The price would be around $115.

Happy Flying!
Yes, Let me when there available for purchase.
Thanks!

Scott

"Do you want something that is basically the same but cheaper?"
I don't think there is anyone out there that would say no...especially since you would probably be heavier on the DJI branding than even they are. :p

I'd buy one if I hadn't already bought the DJI version. I know not helpful for gauging market interest.

I would be interested if the shipping was free at that price. Is the $115 with shipping?

DJI ships for free at $150. At $149 at DJI for the bag and add a couple of props, you're at $155.

I doubt I'd buy a knock off to save $20.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic