Hardshell Backpack for Phantom 3 Standard?

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just received my Phantom Standard. Does anyone have experience with 3rd party hardshell backpacks? Not sure if I want to drop $150+ on DJI backpack. Has anyone used the backpack I linked below? From some research I've done it appears some cases/backpacks won't work with the Standard unless you cut out part of the foam?

Thanks!

Upgraded DJI Phantom 2 3 Hardshell Backpack Shoulder Carry Case Hard Shell Bag

I thought about a carrying case for quite a while. A large hard covered expensive case was not what I wanted. I was walking through Costco and saw a nice Swiss Gear backpack and thought that it would be perfect and it is. I do have to take off the props but thats no big deal and I am the only one ever carrying it anyways so even though there is no foam system inside it still rides nicely. Even on Airplanes. Lots of pockets and even a place for my computer too. Best of all its less than $50. I recommend it.

Reactions: Real Life Spartan
I purchased the hard case from DJI. It is well designed. Fits everything I got. Propellers, 3 batteries, Multi charger, remote and tools. Well worth the 149.00 I paid. FYI.

Reactions: Real Life Spartan
I ordered my hard case about a week before the special. I bought my P3s a week before that. Go figure. Lol

Thanks a lot everyone! I actually purchased my DJI from a user on these forums, otherwise I would take up that offer from DJI right now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31