Hardshell Backpack - Any word yet Advexure?

Reaction score
Hard shell Backpack is back on dji website for sale, shipping in 5-7 days.

Advexure, you seem to be in the dark like the rest of us but do you have any update on shipping?

thanks, would like to have before going on vacation, June 13th.

Ordered May 7th. Been almost a month. It's not their fault. Got tired of waiting so I found one locally. The guy also had batteries so I picked up one of those also.

The back pack is really nice.

If you were DJI and you had a limited supply of batteries and you need to ship out P3's with at least 1 battery to make the sale, what would you do. Lose a $1,300 sale at the expense of shipping out our spare/extra batteries or bundle all available batteries with new P3's? I can wait :)

If you were DJI and you had a limited supply of batteries and you need to ship out P3's with at least 1 battery to make the sale, what would you do. Lose a $1,300 sale at the expense of shipping out our spare/extra batteries or bundle all available batteries with new P3's? I can wait :)

The local dealer I went to this morning had a couple dozen batteries. And like 10 to 20 hard shell backpacks.

Any update you can provide?

If you read there thread all information is dissimilated there. No need for this, it just dirties the forum with redundancy. There is brand new information from them only a half hour ago. Gee I wonder if that's the place you get your question answered? If factni do dare say it does.:)

Sorry was not aware of this thread until now. Always be sure to tag who you are trying to reach out to @radmjk. Looks like we got back to your PM about an hour ago. We would appreciate things to stay in one thread. Thank you! :)

I've got following answer from Advexure - I placed an order almost four weeks ago for a Hard Shell Backpack
Thanks for reaching out. DJI has not yet begun shipping this backpack out to dealers, they believe they should be able to them shipped out next week to us. This backpack is very heavily demanded and highly anticipated and we are looking forward to having them in soon. DJI is already late on their original estimate they provided for this backpack to us and we hope they aren’t too much later.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can be of any further assistance.
Safe and happy flying!

In 10 days I will be in AZ on a week long trip to Sedona and Grand Canyon. I hope I could take my P3P there

Reactions: Advexure
I've got following answer from Advexure - I placed an order almost four weeks ago for a Hard Shell Backpack

In 10 days I will be in AZ on a week long trip to Sedona and Grand Canyon. I hope I could take my P3P there

Thanks for sharing, @FlipFlap. As of today we do have GoProfessional Cases's (GPC) Hard Protective Case with Wheels IN STOCK which can be found here: https://www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-3-case/ The backpack is definitely highly demanded and we can completely understand why as many prefer the backpacks over the carrying cases. GPC's backpacks will also be arriving in the coming weeks and will be up on the site more than likely this weekend.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20