Harder sticks on my controller?

Reaction score
As far as I know, I am not surgeon and that is why I would like to make my sticks on controller harder to move. For me it is to soft and too easy to move, especially when my hands shake ( too many beers :) . I would like to feel more resistance. Is it possible If I will make springs a little shorter, will it work ?

Check out my thread "shaky thumbs". Some people wrote some good suggestions on how to manipulate the sticks more precisely.
... Oh even surgeons sometimes get shaky hands with muscle fatigue and unnatural hand positions (I do endoscopic surgery)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plasmo said:
Check out my thread "shaky thumbs". Some people wrote some good suggestions on how to manipulate the sticks more precisely.
... Oh even surgeons get shaky hands with muscle fatigue and unnatural hand positions (I do endoscopic surgery)

Be aware, don't tell that to mass people, your hands shaking :)

I Will definitely try read it.

Regards,

plasmo said:
... Oh even surgeons sometimes get shaky hands with muscle fatigue and unnatural hand positions (I do endoscopic surgery)

Have a drink or two before surgery, that will calm the nerves! Just don't tell the...HIC... Patients....HIC...

Lol there is a difference between tremor (which I don't have) and shaking when your muscles are in an odd position :) but I agree the controller sticks would feel better tightened - thx for the video, did not know you could tighten them!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31