Hard shell backpack

CanadaPost in action ;)

Canada-invierno.jpg

26 cm wide? Not even close ... although I guess it depends on which dimension one considers as "width". The depth includes compressible foam. This bag is smaller than my current carry on, which has been on more than 50 flights, including "hop and skip" domestic flights in southeast Asia.

There has always got to be one! The limit is 9".. The case is without a doubt over 9" tall, thick, wide, whatever you want to call it. So it is most definitely over the limit. But as has already been covered, its not enough to make mine ever be looked at twice. If its ever inspected by a TSA goon that's having a bad day... its NOT going to make it as carry-on!

Do you guys approve this case?

I just bought one yesterday on Banggood....seems to be a very good product (only 86,00 euros).

Regards,

I love mine, except there is no room for a real tablet. But they fit fine with my laptop. Plenty of room for everything else.

Official is from china.. But mine is DJI branded. They are identical. There seems to be 4 versions floating around. But all are the same beyond the shell look. The foam inside looks to be out of the same mold.

There has always got to be one! The limit is 9".. The case is without a doubt over 9" tall, thick, wide, whatever you want to call it. So it is most definitely over the limit. But as has already been covered, its not enough to make mine ever be looked at twice. If its ever inspected by a TSA goon that's having a bad day... its NOT going to make it as carry-on!

Lol. We are actually agreeing on this - it is fine as a carry on. As I said, I've never had a problem with the one I used for my camera gear, and it's noticeably (and measurably) larger than this one. They don't really scrutinize backpacks, and the dimension that is over 9" (it's about 10") is compressible foam and "squeezable" form, which can conform to the 9" spec (it will fit in that "tester cage" with a nudge). Happy and safe travels to us all.
:)

Last edited:
I was talking about the case in comparative with DJI one, not if can carry a tablet or not...for me that issue is not important...

Well, here at my country, the case from DJI cots €174,00 euros. I did buy from china and i payed €86,00 euros....and no ports.

The problem will be here the customs....but even so i think its a good value...

I have one of these cases and they are the mutts nuts. I paid £50 on eBay from a guy direct in China. It was delivered in 7 days to me in the UK and it's brilliant. I have found that my iPad can be stored in the lid underneath the foam insert.

I have one of these cases and they are the mutts nuts. I paid £50 on eBay from a guy direct in China. It was delivered in 7 days to me in the UK and it's brilliant. I have found that my iPad can be stored in the lid underneath the foam insert.
I did try that once, but didn't like how it was basically sandwiched between two hard surfaces.

I did try that once, but didn't like how it was basically sandwiched between two hard surfaces.
I put the iPad in the padded surface of the case( the side that is next to your back if that makes sense) and I've had no trouble so far, but they could be my famous last words. ;)

I would like one of these cases but all the shipping estimates (to East Coast USA) are up to 1 month or even longer. All the listings are from China, not even Hong Kong.

I've ordered stuff from Banggood and it always takes forever to get here. 1-1.5 month. Their free shipping goes on the slowest boat possible.

If anyone actually has a place that sells these for $80-ish with some certainty that it won't take a month, post up...

Yep...confirm....it takes 1-1.2 month....but the money i pay makes the waiting compense...

let`s hope for the best, here, with the s**** customs.

hi andy, just got a P3 advanced, any chance you have the details/link for the case? seen a few on eBay from china. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.