Hard shell backpack

Reaction score
Received my hardshell backpack today from a vendor on ebay. As what I can see the only difference is the logo and a couple little chrome highlights on the feet. Inside it looks the same as the 150.00 Dji case. The. stitching and padding on the back side looks the same quality. 115.00 free shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 627
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 578
Received my hardshell backpack today from a vendor on ebay. As what I can see the only difference is the logo and a couple little chrome highlights on the feet. Inside it looks the same as the 150.00 Dji case. The. stitching and padding on the back side looks the same quality. 115.00 free shipping.
I am thinking of getting one like this....how do you rate it? Any issues with eBay....do you have the seller details?

You paid more that you should have .... Many vendors sell them for $80 - $89 shipped...

Seriously, 8 days is good from China. "Free shipping" from amazon.com can take that long.
Its the same case as the DJI. Technically, its too big for carry-on. But Ive never been bothered

If it's the same case, then it EASILY meets the specs for carry on in terms of measurements.

You're right , I am Pretty sure it meets the specs for carry on in terms of measurements.

Reactions: III% Streve

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic