Hard Shell Backpack options

Reaction score
With my new purchase of this P4, I want to get a good hard shell bag to bring it everywhere. There are tons online and on Amazon, but I would like to know if there is one in particular that is common on the forums and avid fliers.

Thanks!

There are really only a few hard shell backpacks available on Amazon. Many of the sellers are selling a re-branded version of the same backpack. Check out the reviews on Amazon to see what people think of them.

I really liked the one that came with my phantom. I'm not sure the brand but it works great. Holds 3 batteries, both sets of props, and either the charging cable.
Capture.JPG

Reactions: jakobe75
yes the link works perfectly. again I couldn't be happier with the fit, construction, and extra pockets. An extra bonus is that I don't really want the extra attention a hardshell case will bring when carrying the drone. Good luck finding your case!

I had a problem with the 'Hard-shell' B/pack (there's a few different 'branded' makes of the same thing). One of the shoulder straps started to pull away (stitching). I re-enforced them all with some small s/less steel bolts and lock-nuts. Fine now AND the seller gave me a full refund (as a credit). Happy Bunny!:D;):D

I just picked up a Smatree DP3000 from Amazon. It's awesome, well built and thought out. The foam case fits inside, if that fits your requirement for a hard shell.
Thanks for the heads up on this backpack. I ordered and got mine a little while ago. It IS great. Room for EVERYTHING, including extra props batteries, tablet, and even room for my sun hood and collapsible landing pad. All that and still comfortable to wear when hiking. Love it.

Amazon.com: TOZO Perfect fit Canvas Backpack Carrying Case Protective Travel Bag Storage Box for Drone DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter, red edge [black]: Cell Phones & Accessories
I don't know if that link will work, but I bought the Tozo soft backpack that the grey foam case that came with your phantom 4 fits into. (wow bad english) I love it. very tight fit, lots of extra room. very satisfied with the purchase.
I have the same Tozo case cover and you are right, very good fit, decent qaulity. I recommend it as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic