Hard Case Recomendation needed.

Reaction score
Ok gang, I need some advice. I have saw the offers for a hard aluminum cases on eBay and Amazon that are cheap. I actually have a hard shell backpack case, but it is getting full. I would like a recommendation on the cheapest cases from these shopping sites, that will hold the following items. OR if you could post pics of your cases and describe what they contain, that would be helpful.

Here is the list of stuff, I would like it to hold:

P3S with snap on prop guards attachments, and the guards themselves.
Remote control with inspire tablet holder and Arktek antenna mods
3 Omni and 3 flat panel Arktek antennas.
4 batteries
iPad mini 4
iPad mini solar shield (folded up)
DJI power cord and charger
DJI 12v car charger
USB cable to charge remote
iPad small square USB charger and lightening cable
4 extra props and removal tool
3 camera filters

And as a bonus if possible, the 4 battery charging hub from Antec.

Quality-Assured-Women-and-Men-Oxford-Nylon-Fabric-font-b-Extra-b-font-font-b-Large.jpg

I reckon this would do it ! haha joke

I bought this and it's plenty big enough for me but don't think it'll fit your argteks and solar

Check out the Nanuk cases. There in the YGWYPF category.

Pro Craft cases makes an excellent case that fits phantom 3 standard perfectly. fits with blades on even with argtek antenna mod on controller and tablet holder mod on remote. 20170319_025414.jpg 20170319_025446.jpg

I love my blurex hard case. I had to do some trimming considering that I did not want to remove my DBS mod and I wanted some custom storage.
IMG_20170308_084520231.jpg

Thanks gang, I went with the ProCraft case. The price break was good, and it seems to offer the most storage area, for all the stuff i have.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Ok gang, I need some advice. I have saw the offers for a hard aluminum cases on eBay and Amazon that are cheap. I actually have a hard shell backpack case, but it is getting full. I would like a recommendation on the cheapest cases from these shopping sites, that will hold the following items. OR if you could post pics of your cases and describe what they contain, that would be helpful.

Here is the list of stuff, I would like it to hold:

P3S with snap on prop guards attachments, and the guards themselves.
Remote control with inspire tablet holder and Arktek antenna mods
3 Omni and 3 flat panel Arktek antennas.
4 batteries
iPad mini 4
iPad mini solar shield (folded up)
DJI power cord and charger
DJI 12v car charger
USB cable to charge remote
iPad small square USB charger and lightening cable
4 extra props and removal tool
3 camera filters

And as a bonus if possible, the 4 battery charging hub from Antec.

I think you forgot to include the beer cooler in your list.

Just for the record, after having attended the SHOT show in Vegas last week, I can tell you that there’s a really high probability that the American market is about to be positively flooded with cheap pelican knockoffs.. harbor freight even started selling a few pretty solid versions in the last few months, for dirt cheap... that show was awash in the exact same cases, rebadged with different names. We may very well see a whole lot of very reasonably priced hard cases soon, even if we have to configure the foam ourselves.

Just for the record, after having attended the SHOT show in Vegas last week, I can tell you that there’s a really high probability that the American market is about to be positively flooded with cheap pelican knockoffs.. harbor freight even started selling a few pretty solid versions in the last few months, for dirt cheap... that show was awash in the exact same cases, rebadged with different names. We may very well see a whole lot of very reasonably priced hard cases soon, even if we have to configure the foam ourselves.

Is there A link for this??

Is there A link for this??

Well, here’s the harbor freight versions:
Search results for: 'pelican'

I actually bought one of those to put my controller in after all the associated stuff I’ve got attached to it started making it problematic to fit in the drone case.

As far as all the other distributors, without some pretty deep research I’d have a hard time coming up with names, but the cases were either identical or pretty close to identical to the one I had just bought from harbor freight, and they had sizes which could hold a drone pretty easily: up to foot-locker sizes. I’m just saying that if what I saw at that show was any indication, we will be seeing a LOT of these cases in coming months, MUCH cheaper than the ones they are knocking off..

d1.jpg d2.jpg d3.jpg d4.jpg i love make things myself -) and i use my car when im out flying, så i made af box with power so everything can be charged in the box and with a isolated box for cold drinks and sandwich :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4