Hard case for Phantom 4

Reaction score
I was looking for a hard case for my Phantom 4 and found this one. It was a bit of a concern as the photo doesn't show the inside.
It arrived yesterday and I was surprised it holds both my P4 and P3. The battery compartments are slotted for both. It's got plenty of room; my only "disappointment" is that it only holds three batteries plus one in the drone itself (not a big deal to leave it pulled out partway, I guess).

Not bad for $200.00.

Attachments

• DSC09694.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 891
  • DSC09697.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 607
Anyone in the UK recommend a UK supplier for a decent hard shell backpack - preferably something with foam/polystyrene internals like the box the DJI came in so everything fits nice and snug? Seeing lots of P4 ones advertised but their pics are always of P3's. Wondering if anyone over here has any recommendations (or affiliate links)?

Thing I like about the polystyrene case if everything fits in nice and can't wobble around in there. If only my case had been made straight rather than 'warped'. First P4 I got the case was fine. DJI definitely need to do something about the quality control.

Been looking at what look like decent cases, but finding the right one, and ensuring it's in the UK (quick delivery) is daunting as many of the sellers are showing older phantoms in their images - does make me wonder!

Surprised DJI went for the inserts they did on the official backpacks, appear to leave wobble room. Also how protective are they from the back? (i.e wearing and facing back).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20