Hard case for phantom 4?

Reaction score
Looking for a hard case for a phantom 4. Would like plastic but don't really want to spend the money on a pelican. Any other options out there?

My requirements:
No backpack style.
Would like it to hold extra batteries.
Would like storage for iPad mini.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Terra drones on ebay.. pretty nice hard case, stores 4 batteries, Mini i pad 2 charger, it's wheeled with a handle, like a luggage.. $80 shipped

You can find a list of commonly used Phantom 4 hard cases here.

Looking for a hard case for a phantom 4. Would like plastic but don't really want to spend the money on a pelican. Any other options out there?

My requirements:
No backpack style.

just use the search box, type in p4 case and off you go doing your own research...pretty simple

My requirements:
No backpack style.

I have a case by CASE CLUB you can fine them on EBAY very nice.

Terra drones on ebay.. pretty nice hard case, stores 4 batteries, Mini i pad 2 charger, it's wheeled with a handle, like a luggage.. $80 shipped

Do you happen to have a link? I searched terra drones in both the general search and sellers and nothing.

Oh, And maybe enough room for a Itelite booster - I know that is asking a lot but you never know what someone may have came up with.

I don't know of the Terra but if you put in Phantom 4 cases on Ebay mine will hold 4 batterys drone controler and a lot more.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr