Hard Case Club Compact Review

Reaction score
When I was looking for a hard case I found a lot of reviews on the Go Professionals and Pelicans, but I struggled to find much on the more cost effective Case Club Compact (specifically).

It can be purchased on Amazon for $120!

So, here is my setup and my opinions...

The case allows for 6 batteries, but I only have 3 and then I use the other 3 spots for accessories like:
  • Car Charger
  • Antenna Range Extenders
  • Filters
01.JPG

Empty case. The battery and prop areas have foam inserts in the bottom to keep them from sliding too far down into the case. I wish that the top of the foam had the harder layer on top like the Go Professionals do.
01b.JPG

Note that there is an insert glued into the bottom, under the camera to brace the camera, even though it has the guard on it. I felt that it put a lot of pressure on the gimbal, so I trimmed some of the egg crate down. My P4 has a carbon fiber gimbal protector between the landing gears, so I also needed to trim the foam at the bottom forward so that the quad would sit all the way down.
02.JPG

The case lid had the center hole and the motor areas cut out, but it still put a lot of pressure on the quad from the arms to the gear, based upon the impressions in the foam. To lesson this, I trimmed the egg crate away over the arms and around the main body. This helped a lot and the quad fits like a hand in a glove now.
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG

The handle is bulky and strong.
06.JPG

The two front latches have keyed locks.
07.JPG
08.JPG

Here is all of my gear.
09.JPG

Reactions: jakobe75
I saw this on Amazon and have considered it because of the price and the reviews. Thanks for the photos!

Reactions: dpwarren
When I was looking for a hard case I found a lot of reviews on the Go Professionals and Pelicans, but I struggled to find much on the more cost effective Case Club Compact (specifically).

It can be purchased on Amazon for $120!

So, here is my setup and my opinions...

The case allows for 6 batteries, but I only have 3 and then I use the other 3 spots for accessories like:
  • Car Charger
  • Antenna Range Extenders
  • Filters
View attachment 73864

Empty case. The battery and prop areas have foam inserts in the bottom to keep them from sliding too far down into the case. I wish that the top of the foam had the harder layer on top like the Go Professionals do.
View attachment 73865

Note that there is an insert glued into the bottom, under the camera to brace the camera, even though it has the guard on it. I felt that it put a lot of pressure on the gimbal, so I trimmed some of the egg crate down. My P4 has a carbon fiber gimbal protector between the landing gears, so I also needed to trim the foam at the bottom forward so that the quad would sit all the way down.
View attachment 73866

The case lid had the center hole and the motor areas cut out, but it still put a lot of pressure on the quad from the arms to the gear, based upon the impressions in the foam. To lesson this, I trimmed the egg crate away over the arms and around the main body. This helped a lot and the quad fits like a hand in a glove now.
View attachment 73867 View attachment 73868 View attachment 73869

The handle is bulky and strong.
View attachment 73870

The two front latches have keyed locks.
View attachment 73871 View attachment 73872

Here is all of my gear.
View attachment 73873
I have the same case for my P4 and with a few modifications it's my best case. It's compact and smaller than my cases for my Inspire 1v2.0 and my Phantom 3 Pro. It's a great case!

Sent from my VS995 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I also have this Hard Case Club for my P4. Holds everything needed for my P4 including Shield K1 Tab, Windsurfers 4 bats, chargers, filters, extra SD cards etc. Great, well built case for the price (Amazon).
I also have the Go Professional cases and would agree with the OP that the harder blue foam on top of the Go Professional cases would be really nice on top of the softer foam in the Case Club.
The Case Club also has 4 latch points vs 2 on the Go Professional cases.
Overall, it's a great case. I'm very pleased with the purchase.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

May I ask, what are the dimensions (length and width) of the area that houses the props?

May I ask, what are the dimensions (length and width) of the area that houses the props?

10.5" x 1" x 4" (with the foam lifter insert)
10.5" x 1" x 5" (when you pull the lifter foam insert out)

I have 2 sets in, with the insert. Without the insert, I could easily get 3-4 sets in there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20