Happy with your purchase?

I am very happy with my P4. I have had mine for 3 weeks now. The firmware upgrade was easy. All of my flights have been uneventful and no unexpected behavior.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago here in Perth Western Australia ...every time I use it I just can't seem to wipe the smile off my face [emoji16] just need the weather to get a bit better

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I love the technology of the phantom 4 as well as the complete ready to fly package.

Be mindful there is phantoms 4 that have issues, the most common I would say is horizon. This can't be fixed and needs to be replaced or repaired. So ensure you buy from a shop front that you can take it back, I would not buy direct from DJI, because with apple you have a 14 day no questions asked return policy.

Also the stated battery and range is not what the stated specifications are.

But you will enjoy it and the features it has are amazing.

If your not after the features of obstacle avoidance, and active track. Then the phantom 3 might save you a bit of money. However, in all honesty, the phantom 4 is way cooler.

Now DJI have released a new Phantom for the last 4 years. So there is no doubting that next year there will be a new one or a revision of the P4 and it will be better. However, if you keep waiting to buy then you will never own one.

So yes get it, be mindful you may need to take it back but as long as your prepared then you will love it!

You are right about that. The range isn't even close to whats stated by dji. Its much much further!

Extremely happy. Still a nervous flyer but it's not a cheap toy. I am constantly stunned by the concentration of amazing technology jammed into one tiny aircraft.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20