Happy To Report

I'm happy to report that I just used the Waypoint and POI features on the new firmware with no issues. I flew a decent size mission in "free" mode. I controlled the camera and the UAV perfectly followed the planned route with precision at the speed I selected. I need to fine tune my skills with the POI function but I'll get there. New firmware seems stable and doing what it's expected to do. [emoji106]

I'm with you Sam the Bird was rock Stable.... I'm happy to report the Gapps Error Came up on my setup in airplane mode on the Nexus 7 :( It did the normal reboot again just a nuance still.
POI after watching the Video going around was very helpful it's almost too easy.
I was trying follow me! and it did not seem to be working till I got home and remembered I had the N7 in Airplane mode DUh! :rolleyes: but it looks as easy as POI.

I do want to note on something Nflyfrank had made, I landed once and shut down the motors and the APP stopped. It did not do it again but when It did I had to shut down the app the controller and bird and reboot everything. Hope this is a one off.:oops:

Stability again Solid! Camera Level!

WHY? Did the MODS move the Observations Thread is beyond me? It's already Dead and had lots of good info. What a Shame it could not have stayed here to help others... Shaking head

Do you have any manual control when using POI and Waypoints? For example, can I manually adjust height and camera tilt while it pans around an object?

Also when flying between waypoints, can I adjust the yaw and camera tilt during flight?

Do you have any manual control when using POI and Waypoints? For example, can I manually adjust height and camera tilt while it pans around an object?

Also when flying between waypoints, can I adjust the yaw and camera tilt during flight?

Yes and no a windows on the left will allow you to move further away and or lower or higher. Camera yes full control Yaw can't answer. For POI no Way points test for me yet.

I'm happy to report that I just used the Waypoint and POI features on the new firmware with no issues. I flew a decent size mission in "free" mode. I controlled the camera and the UAV perfectly followed the planned route with precision at the speed I selected. I need to fine tune my skills with the POI function but I'll get there. New firmware seems stable and doing what it's expected to do. [emoji106]

Same here. It works really well. For the record I didn't recalibrate anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj