Happy 4th July folks!

Thanks! You too! For those who get bent out of shape over people celebrating holidays... I have not once gotten upset about boxing day ;)

p31.png
397-4th-of-july-celebrations-.gif
p32.png

And Merry Christmas to all! DOH!!! Um yeah! Happy 4th!! And FLY YOUR P3A & P3P Sober! Or maybe not? Bring your 4th of July Phantom P3P/P3A Videos Next week!
Especially the ones going into the pool, the BBQ, Uncle Joe's Head, Getting Arrested while Flying Drunk and the good ones too.
(( This Post is Not Tablet or Phone Friendly! ))​

Last edited:
Do we ("those others") care about your fake holiday? Not at all.

Ha! Happy days was just being nice, so far as to not exclude others. Let's not be insulting. Judging by your location there is a lot of material there. Just saying. Stay safe everyone and remember if you see something say something. Let's celebrate our freedom (to fly P3) and not apologize. See what I did there, kept it P3 related. Tee-Hee.

I actually live close by to where General Ross was from; he of the sacking of the White House and the writing of the Star Spangled Banner. And just to keep things Phantom related, here's one of my first video attempts using a P2V, hence the wobbly footage.

And here's another, again using the P2V to celebrate the writing of the 'Star Spangled Banner' when loads of School kids carried a stars and stripes flag up to the memorial.

That flag is flying today over the village of Rostrevor, Co Down hanging off the end of a big crane.

Happy holidays y'all!

Do we ("those others") care about your fake holiday? Not at all.

Probably rather more than we care about your funny little country, wherever it is. Though I must admit that Borat, your greatest export, is a funny guy.

Reactions: AirApparent
Probably rather more than we care about your funny little country, wherever it is. Though I must admit that Borat, your greatest export, is a funny guy.

From a country we saved in WW2 your welcome.....
If we only had DJI phantoms at the time we could have saved you and the surrounding country's even sooner.
Sure it took us 3 years to come in as Church Hill begged us a bit more, but we thought you guys could handle it? We were WRONG. Sorry :)
Next time we will just watch if that's the way you feel about us.
No problem or hard feelings..
What do you guys export anyway?
:)

How can we Brits celebrate the terrorist atrocity that befell us in 1776!
Only kidding. Enjoy your celebrations and stay safe everyone.

Hey, I was told by my father-in-law from Felixstowe that war was staged. He told me ya'll threw us out cause we can't talk right. (said with my best south Texas accent)

Happy Independence day All, whenever your's is!

Thanks bud. I'm using the same. Just going through tutorial but it gives me hope! Yeah, I'll be up all night.

No probs. I usually keep transitions to a minimum and keep (most) clips to around a minute. Who wants to watch 20 minute bids? Max three minutes for me. Cutting can be hard, but you have to ask if it adds to the clip or not.

Keep practising, share on here and ask for advice. You'll get loads of tips.

Happy holidays.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20