Hanningfield Reservoir Early Morning

Reaction score
Hi all

Long time lurker, first time poster!

I braved the cold this morning to head over to a local reservoir. The Phantom 4 operated flawlessly even in the cold weather.

I didn't realise how close the Geese were to the drone until I got home and viewed the footage on the computer!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just a quick edit of some of the footage!

I'm new to the hobby so any advice or criticism would both be welcomed!

Cheers
Simon

Nice footage. You should be aware that there is an Air Navigation Warning in place which covers half of the reservoir. If you are flying from the Hawkswood Road end you are outside the area. This is in place until 27th February and is for "exercises". If you follow the Dronesafe rules you should be OK.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Nice footage. You should be aware that there is an Air Navigation Warning in place which covers half of the reservoir. If you are flying from the Hawkswood Road end you are outside the area. This is in place until 27th February and is for "exercises". If you follow the Dronesafe rules you should be OK.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi

Thanks. I was flying from the Fishery so was outside of the warning area - I always check the app and mark off when I'm going to fly. It's a great little app!

Cheers

Very nice video. Perfect length. Not to long which can become boring and loose people's interest. Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic