Half price charger?

Reaction score
As a result of the free charger I got from Amazon I am thinking of selling the extra one I got for half the price. This way we each get one for half price. If you read the Ethical dilemma thread you may know I got an extra charger for free. So I am going to pass along my good luck to someone who needs a 100w charger for the P3. I think this is a fair deal. I paid $49.95 for it so $25 for the charger I think is a good price. The price includes the shipping cause I didn't pay shipping anyway. So let me know if you want it. Thanks.

Yes it's a good price.

I'd like it - and I'm willing to pay for shipping because I'm in Canada and it will likely cost a little more.

****. Did I just miss out on it by less than a minute? :(
No, you take it. Never get desperate. This world is good for living.

I would like to know as well. I pm'ed him first (I swear I'm not trying to be rude) and I've seen activity but am still waiting for a reply..

Yeah - I know. You beat me by seconds but you did beat me - so I guess its yours if you want it.

I assume you're buying it as an upgrade from the 57 watt charger that ships with the Advanced? You wouldn't be interested in selling that at a really cheap price, would you?

Yeah - I know. You beat me by seconds but you did beat me - so I guess its yours if you want it.

I assume you're buying it as an upgrade from the 57 watt charger that ships with the Advanced? You wouldn't be interested in selling that at a really cheap price, would you?
I actually have a few batteries for my P3P and only one charger. Unfortunately I don't have a 57W. Cheers!

you don't have a charger?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am still waiting for you to let me know, you said you'd message me Friday but now it's Sunday. Is the charger available or not? Thank you.

you don't have a charger?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes. I have a 57W charger and 3 batteries. Saw this ad for a cheap 100w charger and thought I'd grab it to charge faster. When I missed out on it - was thinking maybe the buyer would sell his existing 57w charger for half of what I'd have to pay for a new one and then I could charge two things simultaneously.

But that didn't work out either - so I may grab an aftermarket 100w or 120w one from Amazon.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj