Had a peaceful lady ask me questions about P3P

D

DrewFlies

I was flying my quad minding my own business and a lady came up to me and asked nicely are you flying that "thing" in the air? Are you able to see what it sees?

I wasn't sure if she was just being nosey or just curious so I told her yes and yes. I asked her if she would like to come over and see the view on my phone and she did happily. She asked if it could crash and I reassured her it wouldn't. Flew the quad right above us and she was astounded. She said that is very cool technology.

Moral of the story, educate people that don't know about quads. We need more people supporting quads.

I was flying my quad minding my own business and a lady came up to me and asked nicely are you flying that "thing" in the air? Are you able to see what it sees?

I wasn't sure if she was just being nosey or just curious so I told her yes and yes. I asked her if she would like to come over and see the view on my phone and she did happily. She asked if it could crash and I reassured her it wouldn't. Flew the quad right above us and she was astounded. She said that is very cool technology.

Moral of the story, educate people that don't know about quads. We need more people supporting quads.
Totally agree, I noticed everyone that has came up to me old or young looked like they wanted to get one. I even had two monks come up to me during a flight and took down the name of brand of drone I was flying because they wanted one for there monstarty. LOL

Last edited:
Totally agree, I noticed everyone one that has came up to me old or young looked like they wanted to get one. I even had two monks come up to me during a flight and took down the name of brand of drone I was flying because they wanted one for there monstarty. LOL
Go Monks!

Reactions: EnronCEO
Most people, when they see the view from above, think it's really cool...

I was flying my custom built flamewheel at the beach in florida last year. About 15 different people asked me it about over the course of the week I was there. 1 guy asked if it had a camera and I said yes, a GoPro. He then said, well I noticed you were flying over my wife were you trying to take videos of her? I was totally caught off guard. The reason I had been flying low on the beach and hovering was that I was filming my mom and my son playing in sand. I was still about 30 feet off the ground and with the fish eye gopro it would hardly be a good tool for a peeping tom. I thought to myself that this guy must think his wife is really hot or maybe she was wearing a very revealing bathing suit. A saw him sitting next to her later that day and neither of those things were true. I thought to myself, if I really wanted to get a video of your wife, wouldn't I just pretend to be talking on my cell phone and just casually walk by while recording video on my iPhone. Why would I fly a noisy drone directly above you. Moral of the story is most people are really amazed by the technology but some people will think you're trying to see their wife in a bikini even if said wife is much older than me and not attractive!

Last edited:
When I fly in my local park there is no one around and then slowly one by one they come over to check it out. Everyone has been very positive so far.

I've been trying out my P3 down the park and there's always kids coming over mesmorised by it. Poor parents are gonna get bugged to buy one.

I've been trying out my P3 down the park and there's always kids coming over mesmorised by it. Poor parents are gonna get bugged to buy one.

Yeah my nephews watched me fly mine. One of them is 10 years old and asked if he could fly It. I said no because theres a lot more to it than just grabbing the controller and pushing buttons. He lost interest and went inside lol

Reactions: Daptone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic