Had a fly away, phantom 3 now?

Reaction score
Fly away with my p1. Best place to pick up a p3, and a Gps tracker. New or used.

Last edited:
don't leave us wondering, details, please
Most likely on purpose LUIS ! Excuse to wife to get one !
...Well honey ya see it's like this...
jk ;)

Reactions: 750r
Marco Polo is one that I have also heard mentioned that doesn't require cell service. Maybe better in remote areas? I haven't bought one yet ... but man the more I read ...

Reactions: Ti22
As far as a tracker have always used one and right now I have a TK109B and like it .
A lot :)
Do a little searching on it as there's many and everyone has their favorite .

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
Just wondering about the gopro v's the stock cam from dji. Big difference in quality?

There are a lot of authorized DJI dealers who have Phantom 3's in stock here:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available

I like the Trackimo GPS tracker because it's easy to setup and use. There are other less expensive options here though:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/#TrackersP3

When choosing a tracker, don't forget to factor in the cost of the cellular service. While Trackimo seems more expensive, it comes with one year of free service.

Advanced or professional ? Just for recreational use.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440668646.073506.jpg

I can get this phantom with everything shown in the photo for $800. Any input?

Reactions: dirkclod
Lol.. I understand this may look bad but I think the features of the phantom 3 will help avoid a fly away and it has tracking on it. Would you suggest buying a p1 and adding a tracking? It's just for fun for me, I jus wanna flyyy

Lol.. I understand this may look bad but I think the features of the phantom 3 will help avoid a fly away and it has tracking on it. Would you suggest buying a p1 and adding a tracking? It's just for fun for me, I jus wanna flyyy
Ok what happened to your P1 ???????
Inquiring minds want to know ???????
From what I read the P3 is a hit with many people that have or had P2 . I can't spend your money so it's up to you what you get but whatever you get P1 , P2 or P3 get a tracker for it . If it matters I still fly my P1 and have a blast I fly mainly in manual mode .

Ok what happened to your P1 ???????
Inquiring minds want to know ???????
From what I read the P3 is a hit with many people that have or had P2 . I can't spend your money so it's up to you what you get but whatever you get P1 , P2 or P3 get a tracker for it . If it matters I still fly my P1 and have a blast I fly mainly in manual mode .

Had put new props on it. Took it for a test flight. Started heading north, couldn't get it to fly back. (Error on my part) Would it keep going or descend ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik