Hacking wifi - extender

From your PC connect to Phantom extender
enter password and you will end up inside your extender menu
There you will see tabs
One of them is Network, click on that
than click on wifi
than you click on edit of the device you like to edit ( 2 to choose from )
when there you will have 2 tabs, General and Advanced....

Have a fun...

Happyflyer said:
bogdanditu said:
you are in general setup
please enter advanced setup...
I know it look like unavailable...but click it...advanced and you shall see what we are talking about.
Click it where? No "advanced" anywhere.....

Does this help?

Attachments

• extender01-web.jpg
    extender01-web.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 662
Yes it does.
I must have missed the "you need to click on edit to get advanced" statement.
Thanks.

This is really exciting to be able to change the settings. Unfortunately, when I connect my extender via the usb cable and enter the IP address in my browser i get nothing. Will not connect. Anyone else have this problem?

have you connected your wireless adapter on laptop to the wifi range extender?
it's not enought just to connect the cable...actually it's totally unnecesary....
so... connect the PC to the extender as if you were trying to get internet from it...then enter the IP adress... Enjoy.

oh i see. I was using the usb cable. so i need to connect to the range extender via my laptop's wifi? that makes sense now.

Thanks!

i changed the channel to 11 but it the extender would no longer connect to the phantom. The phantom and extender both appeared to be on channel 11 so im a bit perplexed. when i tried to rebind with the vision app it said "fail to get repeater info" Just gave up at that point. Anyone else have this problem?

It is possible to get your P2V in Naza mode to do flips.

You can also man handle it to a different angle and so long as it has enough altitude it will go back to it's current gps position.

There's a number of threads already about accessing the extender and camera. You can use a program like Wireshark to sniff packets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers