Hack success, now how to pick channel

Reaction score
I did the channel hack with no problems, all 32 channels available. Now how do I pick a good one? The graph lines have small peaks for certain ones. I assume I pick a channel that has a higher peak? Or is one that is flat better? While playing around I noticed that some channels have image quality (Mbps) of 4-6 while others go as high as 10. Is one better then another? The hack did improve the No live video problem, not gone totally but better. Thanks all.

You want one with no activity at all.. Flat is best.. All the way to the right

32 has been reported as bullet proof.

Reactions: goinup
Being out of the loop for awhile, what is the "32 Channel hack"?? I use android (Nexus 7) for my control
Me too, you can go into settings and switch from auto to manual. Just select 32 and done. You should also try switching to hardware decoding. I hardly have any lag time, works really good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Me too, you can go into settings and switch from auto to manual. Just select 32 and done. You should also try switching to hardware decoding. I hardly have any lag time, works really good.

Should also add I'm using Litchi

ON my android i just have acess to them in OFFline mod.

When i conect, i loose it, and also the option to choose Auto from custom.

The app is the last one to android...

The hack works with DJI Go on Android or iOS. Since the Hack goes into the DJI Go folder on the device, it is doubtful it would have any effect on Litchi.
The only way it could is if Litchi is an overlay for the Go App. I'm not familiar enough with the Litchi programming to say one way or the other.

Just found out that Litchi natively has access to all 32 channels. No need for the hack.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj