H43D vs H33D

Reaction score
What is the difference between the h43d and the h33d other then what camera they are ment for. I am buying a new Gimbel and not sure which one to get. Which one is better for fpv? I have a hero 4 silver. How what do I need to get for fpv that connects to the h43d or h33d.

What is the difference between the h43d and the h33d other then what camera they are ment for. I am buying a new Gimbel and not sure which one to get. Which one is better for fpv? I have a hero 4 silver. How what do I need to get for fpv that connects to the h43d or h33d.

When the Hero4 became available the newest gimbal was the H3-3D. There were complaints that the wifi buttons new design was being triggered by the mounting plate the other was the weight of the Hero 4 (which was 12 grams heavier). So DJI redesigned the gimbal hence the H4-3D.

Now for what's it worth I own a H3-3D gimbal plus a Hero 3+ and 4 black and use both cameras on the same gimbal without counter weights and haven't had any problems. The reason could be I am not a fan of ND filters which could cause a weight imbalance that would require counter weights.

If you have a H4-3D gimbal you can use any one of the standard Hero 3, 3+ or 4 without any problems whatsoever.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik