H4 3G looping issue

Reaction score
Hi,
I recently pranged my P2 when carrying out an indoor flight, & it took a heavy blow on the gimbal which damaged my GoPro. The camera needed repairing but gimbal seemed OK until the 3rd flight after the crash, when it started to not operate correctly by not responding to the controller & then not being able to look directly down.
I replaced the gimbal thinking I'd damaged it but on installing it I now have it cycling endlessly through tilt up, turn & then drop back to idle position.
I've attached a link to a video, thanks in advance for any suggestions as to how to solve this?
I'm pretty sure it's software related now I've got new hardware on, Can't work out where tho... All help is gratefully received, thanks in advance....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi,
I recently pranged my P2 when carrying out an indoor flight, & it took a heavy blow on the gimbal which damaged my GoPro. The camera needed repairing but gimbal seemed OK until the 3rd flight after the crash, when it started to not operate correctly by not responding to the controller & then not being able to look directly down.
I replaced the gimbal thinking I'd damaged it but on installing it I now have it cycling endlessly through tilt up, turn & then drop back to idle position.
I've attached a link to a video, thanks in advance for any suggestions as to how to solve this?
I'm pretty sure it's software related now I've got new hardware on, Can't work out where tho... All help is gratefully received, thanks in advance....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also move the plastic pin to the left damper and the other pin to the rear right side damper

Thanks all, GoPro due back from repair shop tomorrow, hopefully all will be ok once fitted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers