H4-3D Tilt issue, need help!!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I bought a zenmuse h4-3d and I have a major issue on the tlit axis.
It seems that there is no enough power on it in certain angles or so.
Please, check the video

Can somebody help me out with this?

Thank you

Hi there,Sorry I don't seem to see what the problem is there. It seems to be working fine... Have you made sure your phantom is all up to date on the pc. Then check your gimbal settings look exactly like this.

http://www.todophantom.com/wp-content/uploads/gimball-630x300.jpg

The manual control speed at the bottom controls how fast the camera looks up and down. With 100 being the fastest.

The only other thing that jumps out to me is that you are using a hero 3+ as a pose to the hero 4 which is what your gimbal is designed to take. It looks to me like you have balanced the gimbal but it may be what is causing your problem. Do you have a hero 4 to test with?

Hi, thank you for your answer/help, I will try to see the settings, the gimbal had the same behavior with a gopro 4 from a friend of mine. This sigtome is more effective when I tilt the camera down, near the full 90.
I am afraid of a gimbal defect.
But, lets judge it after I check the settings or eventually a full update of the phantom and gimbal

Thank you

Well, everything is up to date and, as I have a Phantom 2, I don't have that much control on the gimbal, only horizontal gain, horizontal limit and vertical limit, which is not interfeering in the gimbal performance.
Resuming, I still have the same issue, even with a gopro 4 on it

Hi guys,

I bought a zenmuse h4-3d and I have a major issue on the tlit axis.
It seems that there is no enough power on it in certain angles or so.
Please, check the video

Can somebody help me out with this?

Thank you

Since the H4-3D was designed for the heaver GoPro 4 why not take the quarter off the back of the mounting frame and see if that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20