h3d 2d /3d or similar gimbal

Well Ive never gotten the tilt control to work from the knob. Wiring should be alright.

Can I check the potential/voltage between the tilt wire (Naza to PIT) and the negative wire from the AUX?

Does anyone know what it should read? Maybe I just have a bad Walkera 2D...

When I first hooked up mine, it would only move a few degrees.

Then I twiddled with V1 on the gimbal and it sprang to life.

Try that.

Also are you using the full range of the pot on tx ?

Hmmm, twiddle the V1. I'm guessing without going into the PAM?

I'll give it a try tonight. Thanks Robinb!

Yeah ROBINB! Big help! Yes it works now. Don't know why it needed the tweak but it has caught the signal.

I have some twitch when I aim downward, but I only have about 8 grams of lead on the back. I might add another strip. Theres 35 grams of diff from the FC40 cam and the Gopro3 so I guess it's trying it's best.

Best to you!

Excellent glad it worked.

I have put 20g on the back but yet to try that, been too hot here and need a cooler day to try.
I did have a horrible jello effect, but maybe now I have put weight on that will have gone.
Got my kindle today and that is up and running.

Jeez, hot? It was so hot here and humid yesterday it was almost unbearable. And I like hot. Just not humid.

Gonna try another 8g strip right now.

Kindle, they sound like the best option. Im Ipad2 and IPhone 3G. Works ok, but glare...

My knob seems to have a very tight range-meaning, very responsive. Total turn is not needed. only 20 degrees or so. Not a big problem, except turning it downwards (clkws) makes gimbal go up....I could switch wiring but I doubt I'll mess with it. I folowed online examples, so theirs must do it too....

Yep that did it. I'd say 20g with double stick. No buzzing.

I guess I'll epoxy these strips on. I don't see myself getting an SJ4000 since its not wifi. Too cool to have a wifi cam/

Well have a good one, until next time!

You know, a man with more time than me would make a stick-on weight, a rat tail and a good manual for this.....

Always room for improvement. And sales.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj