H3-3D with Phantom1 - battery is always in red

Reaction score
Hi,
I have posted this question yesterday to the forum, but by today it seems to have disappeared, together with my account. So I just try again.
I have mounted the H3-3D on my Phantom 1, which had the upgrade kit. I was told it should work, and it indeed does - stabilization works around all 3 axes, video transmission is ok, etc. However, my battery is always in red (red led blinking), even though it's freshly charged, and the phantom can hardly ascend, and it starts descending as soon as I do not push the remote to full throttle upwards.
Any tips?
My guess would be that the H3-3D draws too much current, so the battery voltage drops below the preset limit, so the firmware believes the battery is down. One can change these voltage limits from the Naza-M Assistant. Is this a wise idea?
Thank you

According to the specs the h3-3d is lighter then the h3-2d and draws the same current so i do not understand now why this problem occurs with the battery.

Do you have a cell checker. Before making any changes I would check the cell voltages while under power to confirm. It connects to balance plug.

Hi,
No, I have not checked it. I will order a cell checker now. However, I have several batteries, and I have the same symptoms with several of them (all of which I have tried), and it all started when I replaced the h3-2d by a h3-3d. I will report my findings here. I am happy to hear any other opinions.
Thank you
Daniel

Try recalibrating battery voltage using assist software -> advanced -> voltage

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj