H3-3D will not tilt up after full tilt down

Reaction score
I have a h3 3d and have tried it on 2 different P2, It seems to work fine until i tilt all the way down, then if i try to tilt up it only come up maby 10-15 degrees and then becomes unresponsive, I have tried to reset the gimbal using the tweezers, and have updated firmware. Help I am a little lost on what else to try.

Its a brand new h3 3d no crashes.

2 stage calibration is needed.
Plug USB into controller use the RC1.2 assist. Calibrate all sticks and move the tilt dial/slider. Apply and close.
Turn on Phantom and plug usb into phantom and start Phantom Assist. Do the same calibration and move the tilt dial/slider.
Make sure upgrade mode is selected if you have the new controller (upgrade = relative, basic = absolute).
Also make sure in ADvance>Gimbal, Gain = whatever, Horizontal = 0 and Vertical = 0.

I will try the RC control calibration in the phantom rc app and double check that, I did the calibrations in the phantom app, had all the values set at 0 for hz and vert in the software. Selected upgrade mode for the controller with the gimbal wheel.

Plug into phantom assist and look at the values the slider is registering. Make sure it has full range.
Also check that the upgrade mode stays when applied. Sometimes it can revert back.

Did both calibrations, and IMU calibration, still same problem.

Have bothered to check in the upgrades to see if the gimbal is even recognized and if there is update for your gimbal??

Gimbal is recognized in upgrades and controller stays on upgrade version. Sliders are in the middle for all. Has full range of motion but gets stuck on way back up.

Try recalibrating the sticks and X1 in the RC. Then do the same in in P2 software with the RC turned on. Have you tried those gimbal gains? Slide the tilt gain to the left to between 2-7 and the vertical gain to the right 0-5. If you go to far with the vertical slider you'll be looking at the props and the tilt will slow down the movement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues