H3-3D -Vs H3-2D

Reaction score
I purchased an H3-2D to try and found that it stays and returns to a 45 deg angle facing downward when releasing the thumb when on the upper left of radio. If I roll the wheel up after releasing it it will return to the 45 deg angle. Same from pointing straight down releasing the wheel back up to 45 deg it will go.

On my H3-3D it will stay where I put it and will not return to a center position. Is it suppose to do that on the H3-2D Gimbal any suggestions.

Thanks Duke

I purchased an H3-2D to try and found that it stays and returns to a 45 deg angle facing downward when releasing the thumb when on the upper left of radio. If I roll the wheel up after releasing it it will return to the 45 deg angle. Same from pointing straight down releasing the wheel back up to 45 deg it will go.

On my H3-3D it will stay where I put it and will not return to a center position. Is it suppose to do that on the H3-2D Gimbal any suggestions.

Thanks Duke

Sorry but new RC unit is not compatible with the H3-2D gimbal.

Reactions: Duke
Thanks Jason, Yeah I figured it out as I posted this over a week ago on the 11th And never got a response until yours. It does work great if I get in and fool it by just pointing camera up on the Assistant Calibration X1 then not going the other way at least that keeps the camera level flying, Then If I want to point the camera down I can do so, but when I release the dial it goes back level. It also weights 20 grams lighter as I weighed both. Now that I found a work around, not a bad purchase as a back up for $50.00 off flee bay just couldn't pass it up!

Thanks for the reply, figured you would be along! ;)

~Duke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20