H3-3D Support Bracket?

Reaction score
Hi.
Does anyone know if theres a support bracket you can get just to stop the gimbal swinging about when powered down? My mate has one for his P2V but didnt know if there is one for Zenmuse? In UK?

Thanks

That's the one I have. It works great but was a bit tricky to get on the first few times. You have to tilt the camera a bit at first then it slides on and into place.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I seldom use anything except when it's stored in the case. Normally the P2 is upside down on the back seat of the car along with the rc.

But what really bugs me is when someone asks help and doesn't take the time to acknowledge that you may have found what they wanted and didn't know how to use Google to find in their own backyard.

Reactions: teslar
Thats perfect thanks Jason. Have ordered one of these earlier so just awaiting it coming then will have a play with fitting it. Many thanks for your help. Searched google but had no look finding anything to be honest. Cheers

I seldom use anything except when it's stored in the case. Normally the P2 is upside down on the back seat of the car along with the rc.

But what really bugs me is when someone asks help and doesn't take the time to acknowledge that you may have found what they wanted and didn't know how to use Google to find in their own backyard.

Crikey.

Hi.
Does anyone know if theres a support bracket you can get just to stop the gimbal swinging about when powered down? My mate has one for his P2V but didnt know if there is one for Zenmuse? In UK?

Thanks

In disassembling my H43D to try to straighten the vertical gimbal leg, I found that if the vertical leg is raised at mid position to the mounting base, there is a recess that locks in horizontal movement. So perhaps an elastic band or something similar might be employed to keep the gimbal raised. I'm going to explore this more when I reassemble my gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31