no i'm every time logged in the assistant , you tell me : you need to log every time , so as i can't log out i create a new account but i can change the first one

Have connected the P2 up to your computer and turned on while you are trying to login?

no , why it will change something ?

Yes it will. When the P2 is plugged into your computer and turned on when you login the program is able to read what upgrades are missing.

Well what happened??
nothing , still have not seen "H3-3D IMU" : I've do factory reset , plug drone , open assistant , login , but it show me the same thing

IT's like the H3-3D is powered , but can't communicate with drone or assistant

nothing , still have not seen "H3-3D IMU" : I've do factory reset , plug drone , open assistant , login , but it show me the same thing

IT's like the H3-3D is powered , but can't communicate with drone or assistant

if you were doing the gimbal factory reset and login correctly then you would have the the announcement page with the with the needed updates as in the following photos.

Factory reset.

Login With the P2 connected to you computer and power up fill in email, password and hit the login button.
User Login_02.jpg

announcement page This page will show you which update you need. Then go to the upgrade page and down the gimbal firmware
Update page.jpg

The upgrade page
Upgrade Page_04.jpg

If you not do this in this order you will not get the needed firmware. There isn't much more i can do to help you. Other have had this same problem gotten the firmware by following these instructions.

that's what i did , I know i should see it .
A guy that reboot his H3-3D says it :
"Let the software flash the firmware to the H3-3D IMU, and once it has done this, power cycle the Phantom.

If you still cannot see the H3-3D IMU in the Phantom Assistant, try the Windows version of the software."

What does he want to say ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj