H3-3D roll problems after Yaw

Reaction score
I have a H3-3D gimbal and when it turns in a yaw rotation the roll axis tilts down to the right at the same time, and then when the gimbal yaws back to its initial position the roll turns back up slowly and levels out to its normal perfectly horizontal position.

Very strange behavior, haven't seen this behavior earlier in any other gimbal. Im pretty sure the gimbal has experienced a crash or some other damage.

So my question is, what can be the actual problem? The roll motor, or yaw motor, or something else?
I need to find out which piece to replace on the gimbal?

Thanks in advance.

I have a H3-3D gimbal and when it turns in a yaw rotation the roll axis tilts down to the right at the same time, and then when the gimbal yaws back to its initial position the roll turns back up slowly and levels out to its normal perfectly horizontal position.

Very strange behavior, haven't seen this behavior earlier in any other gimbal. Im pretty sure the gimbal has experienced a crash or some other damage.

So my question is, what can be the actual problem? The roll motor, or yaw motor, or something else?
I need to find out which piece to replace on the gimbal?

Thanks in advance.

Seems you need to recalibrate sticks and X1 in both the RC and P2 software.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl