Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

H3 3D Problem

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by Wade T, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Wade T

I had the original gimbal that came with my P2 a few years ago... so I believe it is the 2D gimbal. The original had a connector that went straight into the hero port on the go pro. That one got bent, so I purchased a H3-3D Gimbal. I hooked everything up, but noticed that when the camera pans, all I can do is pan straight forward or all the way down. I can not slowly pan down and or stop somewhere half way...its all forward or all down.
    Any advice?

Oh... and I have never did a update to any of the software or any calibration. I tried to do a software update a month ago on a mac and I couldn't make it work and it is very hard to find P2 software. Any help on this would be great too.

2. jason

In order to make the tilt function correctly you to calibrate both the sticks and X1 (tilt control) in both RC & P2 software

3. Wade T

Ok,
    Jason do you have a link of where I can go to get the software to do that? I had a hard time finding a site to try upgrading the software on the P2.. and when I finally found a link I could not get it to work. Not sure if it was because I was using a Mac or if the site itself was not good.