H3-3D on Phantom 1. Is it possible?

Hello. Please if you have the upgrade board for H3-2D on classic Phantom v1 - have you in assistant the settings for speed of tilt on h3-3D?
I have classic Phantom 1 and standalone H3-3D > with GCU a IMU and there is no chance to change the tilt speed for H3-3D.

Sadly you can't do that... it seems that DJI doesn't care about non phantom 2 users!!!

Very helpful thread, I have the Phantom 1 with the Naza V2 and have just installed the upgrade board for my Zenmuse. Only problem is the 8 pin cable provided in the upgrade kit isn't long enough.

Does anyone know where I can get a longer version in the UK?

Is there anything special about this cable? - Will a generic replacement do the job?

Thanks

Hello all,
I've been reading through forums for days and couldn't find a solution yet. I have a Phantom 1 v1.1.1, on which I installed the upgrade board for h3-2d gimbal and instead I mounted a H3-3D gimbal. The gimbal works but the gimbal lever that controls the pitch of the camera, works in incremental mode: When i put the lever in 0 Position (middle), the gimbal remains in fixed position. When I move the lever up, it goes up till the end. When I move the lever down, it goes down till the end. I want the camera to follow the lever position. When the lever is in the middle, the camera should be also in the middle. When the lever is UP, I want the positionof the camera to be horizontal. When the lever is DOWN, I want the positition of the camera to be film the ground (all way down). Do you think I have any chance of doing this on the Phantom 1?

Hello all,
I've been reading through forums for days and couldn't find a solution yet. I have a Phantom 1 v1.1.1, on which I installed the upgrade board for h3-2d gimbal and instead I mounted a H3-3D gimbal. The gimbal works but the gimbal lever that controls the pitch of the camera, works in incremental mode: When i put the lever in 0 Position (middle), the gimbal remains in fixed position. When I move the lever up, it goes up till the end. When I move the lever down, it goes down till the end. I want the camera to follow the lever position. When the lever is in the middle, the camera should be also in the middle. When the lever is UP, I want the positionof the camera to be horizontal. When the lever is DOWN, I want the positition of the camera to be film the ground (all way down). Do you think I have any chance of doing this on the Phantom 1?
Sethmad, what I did was purchase a joystick from radioshack and use that to control the gimbal. It works very well. I think we have the h3-3d for the phantom 2 and that is why it does not move proportional to the lever movement. A vide to my mod is here:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj