H3-3d - motherboard

Reaction score
Hello,
I am writing in the hopes someone may be able to comment, or perhaps this question (maybe has been asked and answered).
Recently attempting to repair/replace the mini-usb ribbon cable on my h3-3d which had broken in regular use. During install of new cable, I broke off the tilting, black clamp on the small receiving port on the little motherboard. Now, it appears I cannot get proper connection to ribbon cable.
Is this repairable? Is there a motherboard swap option? Do I need to replace the entire gimbal? Do I upgrade to h4, and subsequently a GoPro 4. Makes it a costly broken piece?!?!

I have an H3_3D which I am dismantling . Hoping to sell some of the bits. Do you know which board you need? They do have ID on the board. The only one I do not have is the Driver Roll board as this has the same problem you have.

I have a h3-3d that works it just has a bent yaw arm i havent made time to straighten. How much would you buy a working unit w/ bent yaw arm for$ ?

And let me know if you need any help I got all the parts to turn your P2 which is 2.4 into a vision plus which is 5.8 so you'll probably need a new controller and Wi-Fi module &range extender

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.