H3-3D keeps yawing left (video)

Reaction score
I've been trying for days to fix this; my H3-3D on my Phantom 2 keeps turning to the left, resetting and turning to the left again.

Here's a video of what it's doing:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It does it so much the motors get HOT and nothing I've tried has made any difference. Nor have I been able to find anyone else that's had an issue they've described that's similar to this..

I've been trying for days to fix this; my H3-3D on my Phantom 2 keeps turning to the left, resetting and turning to the left again.

It does it so much the motors get HOT and nothing I've tried has made any difference. Nor have I been able to find anyone else that's had an issue they've described that's similar to this..

When you connect the P2 to the assistant software are you being asked to login? Have you checked the upgrades to see if there is an update for the gimbal and which firmware do you have for the gimbal? What firmware are you using on the P2? Last of all have you a crash or hard landing before this problem with the yawing to the left?

Is the gimbal a new addition?

In P2 assistant, turn off the gimbal control and try again

Looks like a Derek Zoolander issue...

A few things.. the dampener looks crooked.
Could be the hidden grub hex screw at top of the arm. This comes loose sometimes. Just look for an allen key and tighten it to the flat side of the shaft..

All I did was tighten the screw when mine was doing this and the gimbal works perfectly now. Just need to find a small enough Allen wrench to tighten it up!

All I did was tighten the screw when mine was doing this and the gimbal works perfectly now. Just need to find a small enough Allen wrench to tighten it up!
IMG_0024.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic