H3-3D issue - loud noise and repeating movement

Reaction score
I'm a newbie, so bare with me,

I just received my Phantom 2 and h3-3d gimbal a few days ago. The phantom is great... the gimbal is having issues.

When I power up the Phantom, the gimbal acts as if it's going though a start up sequence, move and tilts, but it never settles. It keep moving and jerking in a repeating fashion. Along with these movement are loud noises, seems to be the motor. This sounds never goes away, the gimbal just keeps jerking slightly with these loud noises. It seems to me the gimbal is not calibrated properly.

BTW: I followed all the instructions, have newest firmware and have used assistant to calibrate everything, nothing works so far.

Anyone else run into this? Waited sooooo long for this and now it seems I have a bad gimbal, who knows how long it will take to get a replacement.

yes, see my post earlier and the youtube-link, I do have the same problem and opened a RMA with DJI.

Is it doing this? Keep in mind this is out of the box with no flashing or firmware upgrades.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaX0gdQh6DU[/youtube] ( Not sure why youtube url isn't working)

I'm having the same problem:(
Just installed on my phantom 2. May have to send back too Quadcopters uk.

iPad using Tapatalk

*** Update***

I had to replace myH3-3D gimbal.

I returned the faulty gimbal to my supplier and waited a week to receive new gimbal. Works fine now. Must have been a calibration issue.

They returned the same gimbal or a brand new one?

iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1