Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

H3-3D GIMBAL SEEING DJI LANDDING ARM WHEN TURNING?

Discussion in 'Zenmuse H3-3D/H4-3D GoPro Gimbal' started by chino316, May 31, 2014.

1. chino316

Hi I recently just got a dji phantom 2 with the h3-3d gimbal for my go pro hero 3 black. do you know how to adjust the gimbal i installed everything correctly and downloaded the latest firmware for the dji and the gimbal. cause when i first flew the dji phantom 2 and when i was done i reviewed the video at home it looks like when I'm turning the phantom I belive to the right you can see the landing arm of the dji to your left just curious if you found out a way to adjust that so it won't capture the arm on the go pro? and if anybody else had that problem or should i buy a bigger filter for the go pro so it won't capture the landing arm when turning flying the dji? and if you wanted to know what settings i used on the go pro it was 1080p 60fps on wide hope this info helps. thanks

2. CactusJackSlade

Don't use the wide setting... that was my solution. I don't like the wide anywway, too much fisheye look for me

That being said, my gimbal seems bias to the left a bit with no way to correct this (Listen up DJI!) They should have a trim adjustment in the DJI assistant software...

3. chino316

@cactusjackslade cactusjackslade cool thanks man what setting would you recommend on the go pro i hate that fisheye to

4. chino316

cool thanks man what settings can you recommend me on my go pro hero 3 black? i don't like that fisheye myself

5. CactusJackSlade

I shoot the medium setting 1080 @ 60fps.... always shoot 60fps no matter your other settings, it will help with jello issues

6. Gizmo3000

The key is to fly in a nice gentle manner so the legs don't move into frame.

sadly, DJI doesn't seem to offer the ability to lessen stick sensitivity to make slow turning more feasible.