H3-3D Gimbal For Sale Phantom 2

I still have it.

There were three components such as the mounting bracket, screws and white dampers that were not shown in the above photos. Are those items available or will they have to be purchased??

The only item that is needed is the upper bracket. They cost $15 from b&hphoto. I replaced mine with theirs because it is metal and not plastic. For now I can send you my old one until you get one. Like I said before. I'm helping a coworker sell this because his P2 was stolen from his house.

The only item that is needed is the upper bracket. They cost $15 from b&hphoto. I replaced mine with theirs because it is metal and not plastic. For now I can send you my old one until you get one. Like I said before. I'm helping a coworker sell this because his P2 was stolen from his house.

I'm in no need for those parts nor the gimbal just pointing out that they were missing from the photos. Other then B&H parts for the Phantom 2 lines are hard to find outside the U.S.

View attachment 56461 View attachment 56462 Trying to sell H3-3D gimbal for a gopro. Buddy of mine had a Phantom 2 never bought a gopro so he never hooked up the gimbal. Selling gimbal and several cushions with it along with the clear plastic holders for gimbal and extra ribbon that connects to go pro from drone. Please reply back with offers and will pass them along to him. Someone broke into his house and stoled the drone. Asking $225 obo...dropping price from $225 to $150...dropping price again $100 plus shipping!!

I sent a PM about a week ago, just want to know if you can do PayPal and where you are shipping from. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20