H3-3D Gimbal For Sale Phantom 2

Reaction score
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
Trying to sell H3-3D gimbal for a gopro. Buddy of mine had a Phantom 2 never bought a gopro so he never hooked up the gimbal. Selling gimbal and several cushions with it along with the clear plastic holders for gimbal and extra ribbon that connects to go pro from drone. Please reply back with offers and will pass them along to him. Someone broke into his house and stoled the drone. Asking $225 obo...dropping price from $225 to $150...dropping price again $100 plus shipping!!

Last edited:
View attachment 56461 View attachment 56462 Trying to sell H3-3D gimbal for a gopro. Buddy of mine had a Phantom 2 never bought a gopro so he never hooked up the gimbal. Selling gimbal and several cushions with it along with the clear plastic holders for gimbal and extra ribbon that connects to go pro from drone. Please reply back with offers and will pass them along to him. Someone broke into his house and stoled the drone. Asking $225 obo Thanks!!
Still for sale???

I'm just trying to help someone sell it, so I will ask him if he will take $130 for it. If he does will you pay through PayPal? Where in UK are you? I'm in the Air Force, I've been to Mildenhall AFB. Are you close to that base?

Talked with my buddy he will take $150 plus shipping. Give me your address and I will check price on shipping and you pay exact amount no guessing on cost. Let me know.
Thanks

I will get with my co-worker, but I am almost 100% sure he still has it. Will let you know tomorrow.
No problem. I'm looking for a gimbal that's compatible with the original GoPro Hero 1. If it is still for sale, let me know.

I can answer that and I do not think it is. I'm almost sure it is designed for GoPro Hero 3. If it is same size as the 3 then the strap will go over it to hold it on.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Oh bummer. I'm not up for dropping $500 for a new GoPro and gimbal. Any thoughts on a fixed mount or compatible gimbal for Phantom 2 and GoPro 1?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20