H3-3D Firmware Update

Reaction score
Guys here is the information on the firmware update. Please note the instructions on the retaining pins.

DJI Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal Firmware Update!

1. New firmware V1.0.0.4 update;
H3-3D latest firmware: V1.0.0.4

• Quick start guide and user manual will be updated, for more information please visit www.dji.com

Firmware update: The firmware optimized the H3-3D gimbal Yaw axis tracking (or follow), the gimbal Yaw axis will move as well when you turn the Phantom. This greatly reduces the probability of capturing the Phantom landing skid.

2. Securing kits mounting guidance
a. We recommend mounting the securing pins and washers to the diagonal locations shown below. This will prevent YAW axis blocking during flight.

b. Insert the securing washers to the first clamp ring slightly, if you over tighten, it will stop at the second clamp ring. This will affect damping.

3. Add a standard accessory: anti-interference reinforcement board.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact us at [email protected], thanks!

Ed,

Just received my H3-3D yesterday. What is meant by:

Haven't seen anything about that previously.

Kelly

wkf94025 said:
Ed,

Just received my H3-3D yesterday. What is meant by:

Haven't seen anything about that previously.

Kelly

Ditto
I got mine a few days ago but have not mounted it yet.

You should have received a filter with your H3-3D. If not contact your dealer. However, I would say that many users had no issues so you may not need it.

Thanks Ed. Helpful reference to the other topic.

Kelly

Where can I find the update? I have the assistant software installed but I can't figure out how to use it to calibrate the x1 or update the firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj