H3-3D compatible cameras

Reaction score
I have understand that the H3-3D works with the Gopro 3 and Gopro 3+ (Silver and Black), does it work with some of the other gopros for example the White version or gopro 2?

Also is it working with the Walkera camera that is included with the Tali H500 and the Scout X4? Since the gopro work on the Walkera gimbal then the Walkera cam should work on the H3-3D gimbal, or am i wrong?

Or maybe some of the gopro knock offs would work if they are the same size as the gopro 3 / 3+ ?

Yes, the GoPro Hero 3 White works with the H3-3D. It will NOT work with Gopro 2 or 1.

The Walkera camera will not work on the H3-3D. I would just stick to the GoPro on H3-3D.

Okay thanks, I've bought the P2 so cheap that i don't want to spend the same amount of money on a camera that I did on the whole P2 with its FPV setup and screen, and i don't have the need for 4K videos, so I've like to find an as cheap camera as possible that fits the H3-3D.

Okay so the Walkera iLook camera will not work with the H3-3D, the seller in a store told me that the Gopro works on the Walkera ilook camera gimbal so I've thought that maybe it works the other way around as well?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic