H3-3D and ImmersionRC - No Video.

Reaction score
My setup has the Zenmuse H3-3D, Immersion RC, and mini iOSD with a Black Pearl monitor.

I've checked, double checked, and triple checked my wiring. It's all correct. However, I still get no video. All the telemetry shows up, so it is broadcasting, but no video, just telemetry on black.
I replaced the USB Ribbon cable to my GoPro, since from all my research here, that's usually the culprit, and the original one did look a bit worn, but that didn't solve it.
Is there any way to disassemble the gimbal to check the other ribbon cables? I'm at a total loss for what could be causing this. It's driving me nuts.

I should note that my OSD video has never worked. I assembled the whole thing brand new out of the box, and it didn't work, but only recently replaced the USB ribbon cable.

Thanks if anyone magically knows the solution.

-Cary

ciavolella said:
My setup has the Zenmuse H3-3D, Immersion RC, and mini iOSD with a Black Pearl monitor.

I've checked, double checked, and triple checked my wiring. It's all correct. However, I still get no video. All the telemetry shows up, so it is broadcasting, but no video, just telemetry on black.
I replaced the USB Ribbon cable to my GoPro, since from all my research here, that's usually the culprit, and the original one did look a bit worn, but that didn't solve it.
Is there any way to disassemble the gimbal to check the other ribbon cables? I'm at a total loss for what could be causing this. It's driving me nuts.

I should note that my OSD video has never worked. I assembled the whole thing brand new out of the box, and it didn't work, but only recently replaced the USB ribbon cable.

Thanks if anyone magically knows the solution.

-Cary

try another GoPro.

Figured it out.

Whatever firmware happened to be on my GoPro made it not work. Updated to the latest, no problems now.

Yes, I feel stupid. It's always the last thing you check!

I wonder if you had the camera switched to PAL and your monitor to NTSC? When you reset the firmware you reset it to NTSC, so it all burst into life!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj