H3-2D with Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hi... Does anyone know if its possible to use the H3-2D with the latest incarnation of the P2 with the new transmitter. I've hooked it up and it works 'fine' except that the gimbal's resting position is tilted down due (i suspect) to the spring loaded gimbal dial on the new transmitter. Is there a firmware fix or anyway around this?

Hi... Does anyone know if its possible to use the H3-2D with the latest incarnation of the P2 with the new transmitter. I've hooked it up and it works 'fine' except that the gimbal's resting position is tilted down due (i suspect) to the spring loaded gimbal dial on the new transmitter. Is there a firmware fix or anyway around this?

According to DJI the new RC with the side mounted tilt control wheel is not compatible with zenmuse H3-2D gimbal.

I thought I read you can switch that in the assistant . Please do not quote me on that .

I thought that too. In the phantom assistant you can change the remote type - upgrade version or basic version. You want the upgrade version as you have the upgraded remote.

I thought I read you can switch that in the assistant . Please do not quote me on that .

You're both correct and wrong at the same time. Smiley Oh No.jpg

I thought that too. In the phantom assistant you can change the remote type - upgrade version or basic version. You want the upgrade version as you have the upgraded remote.

You can switch from the old to the new version RC if you using either of H3-3D/H4-3D gimbals but not the H3-2D on the P2 NV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers