H3-2D repair parts

OneJoe said:
I had an "incident" yesterday and broke an arm off the lower plastic piece that holds the "balls". Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Thanks in advance!

Reading a couple of posting it seems that part's were got from the German branch of DJI, it may be worth a try e-mailing them in future. I never bother with China or USA for any info on the model, I know that it is easier for me living in the UK, but is does take long for a reply in your part of the world. Read page 4 it may help you.

After two and a half months of wait for that Zenmuse stabilizer part, I decided to give Tarot a try so I ordered two of them just in case, 100 euros each.
The first Tarot came yesterday, so I made some mods in Tarot, Phantom and dji transmitter video link, so I had the virgin flight this night and it was really amazing.
I filmed in 2,7 K, 30FPS and I made it 60FPS, (2X speed of the original to check the footage's stability) usually in 2x you see bad movement much more easy...
still in 2X the result is MUCH more better than that with the 600 euros zenmuse!
Here I post some pics of the modifications and a link of the night flight with tarot in youtube!
(leg extension by 2,5cm, I found everything I need in ebay)
If somebody want, I could give the exact list

http://youtu.be/TQSxW1ukrZU

Attachments

• 1-transmitter.jpg
    1-transmitter.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 794
  • 2-settings.jpg
    2-settings.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 798
  • 6-ready.jpg
    6-ready.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 817
Mindflights said:
After two and a half months of wait for that Zenmuse stabilizer part, I decided to give Tarot a try so I ordered two of them just in case, 100 euros each.
The first Tarot came yesterday, so I made some mods in Tarot, Phantom and dji transmitter video link, so I had the virgin flight this night and it was really amazing.
I filmed in 2,7 K, 30FPS and I made it 60FPS, (2X speed of the original to check the footage's stability) usually in 2x you see bad movement much more easy...
still in 2X the result is MUCH more better than that with the 600 euros zenmuse!
Here I post some pics of the modifications and a link of the night flight with tarot in youtube!

Great work!

Mindflights said:

Interesting night shots - looks similar to the old HBO animated openings

quicktel said:
Here you go use these to replace the mounting brackets for the Zenmuse on the Phantom 2 They are way stronger will not break.
http://shpws.me/qGxN

You're the best!
Have you just added this to your Shapeways account? Because this afternoon I couldn't find it on the Shapeways site yet.

I've just ordered one in bright red :D Thanks a lot!

tvdnagel said:
quicktel said:
Here you go use these to replace the mounting brackets for the Zenmuse on the Phantom 2 They are way stronger will not break.
http://shpws.me/qGxN

You're the best!
Have you just added this to your Shapeways account? Because this afternoon I couldn't find it on the Shapeways site yet.

I've just ordered one in bright red :D Thanks a lot!

Hey tvdnagel,Did you get the brackets? How quickly?
At checkout Shapeways is telling me they wont be shipped until the 14th...and expect delivery around the 20th (UK). That would be a long 17-21 days wait. ;)

SO I have had a cinematic crash with my f550 a couple of weeks back, and my h3-2d was damaged after checking everything out I found I need a new thin stripe that connects the 2 partshttp://www.google.com.br/imgres?sa=...cMDQ&iact=rc&dur=3383&page=3&start=35&ndsp=20 I am searching all over the internet with zero results does anyone know if I could get one of this stripes or should I sell it for those who need parts.
DJI guys really don't care about customer service or replacement parts. :!: :?:

TheNige said:
Hey tvdnagel,Did you get the brackets? How quickly?
At checkout Shapeways is telling me they wont be shipped until the 14th...and expect delivery around the 20th (UK). That would be a long 17-21 days wait. ;)

It took them 8 days to ship a colored version to me.
The expected shipping date was 8 days later.

In my case the top part of the mount (that goes on the Phantom) was still intact, so Ive only used the lower part of the Shapeways mount. It seems to be doing the job just fine. Haven't flown it though, the weather in The Netherlands is really bad at the moment.

I did put on both of the Shapeways mount parts momentarily, but the top part didn't seem rigid enough to absorb vibrations, so I put my original metal top part on. To be honest; I haven't flown with both Shapeways parts on, so they might just work fine and it might just be my imagination :)

I had a little crash last night that bent my mount all to hell :x

This morning I'm looking around online for replacement options and gave a look at the Shapeways printed version but on their site both of the models designed by quick are full of comments postmen in the last two days by people asking for refunds as they were unhappy with their mounts' performance (both the older 'lightweight' model and the newer model).

Has anyone tested either of these and if so how did you make out?

I'm all for 3D printed parts but obviously only if they work as well or better than the originals.

I bought one of the Shapeways ones and it's utterly useless. It flexes with the slightest weight attached. No way would I hang my H3-2D from it.
In the end I spunked the £58 for a genuine P2 one.

I ended up buying the plastic mount for the previous Zenmuse from my local hobby shop instead of spending $75 to replace the metal one.

It costs $20 and works like a charm, though may not be quite a pretty as the thin aluminum mount that came with my Zenmuse.

Attachments

• Zenmuse plastic mount.jpg
    Zenmuse plastic mount.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 489

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj