H2 Miceo SD Card Test

Reaction score
Hi everyone;

I just tried that H2Test to check the speed of a Micro SD Card and was hoping one of you more learned folks here could tell me how good the card is. I know absolutely nothing about such complicated things.

It is a Lexar 1000x, 32 GB Micro SD Card
Class 10 - U3 - HCII

The test produced results that show in the photo attached to this post. Any assistance with this would be most appreciated, thank you.

Also, can anyone point me to where I can download a test to see if any of my cards are genuine, or off-shore knock-offs?

Thanks again.

Bud
H2Test_1.JPG

Honestly the stock u3 that the phantom 4 pro comes with is more than enough. My microsd lexar 128gb u1 is decent, but it does shoot slower photos. It's not that big of a difference though.

Reactions: Matchlock
Thank you very much for the information. Most appreciated. The basic reason I don't want to use the card that came with the Phantom 4 Pro Plus is because it's only 16 gig and that's pretty much useless for more than a few minutes 4K video.

Bud

Honestly the stock u3 that the phantom 4 pro comes with is more than enough. My microsd lexar 128gb u1 is decent, but it does shoot slower photos. It's not that big of a difference though.

it's only 16 gig and that's pretty much useless for more than a few minutes 4K video
It should be able to record about 32 minutes of 4K video.

It should be able to record about 32 minutes of 4K video.

If you're going out for a day of flying with multiple batteries, or on vacation where you'll be away from your computer for several days, 16 GB isn't much, especially given how cheap cards are these days. It's also not a bad idea to have backups in case a card fails

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If you're going out for a day of flying with multiple batteries, or on vacation where you'll be away from your computer for several days, 16 GB isn't much
This is a good, but unrelated point too. A few 16GB memory cards is plenty for most people.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4