Guys, Just bought the Typhoon H Pro instead of the phantom pro.

Reaction score
I just love the intel real sense, the folding legs and the fact I can lose a prop. I love DJI, I do. The customer support has been amazing to me. I just got the Typhoon at a steal from Adorama and man its like an inspire with a crappy camera to me..... I will still fly my 3 standard all the time, but I wanted to try something new. Hopefully this will work out better then the parrot disco. Thoughts?

I almost bought one until I read the camera reviews. Then I went to the DJI P4. It wasn't without problems as two P4's went back to Best Buy even before flight for QC issues that should have been caught out of the gate. Now we read of all the dead Intelligent P4 batteries out of the gate as well, as well as calibration issues.

I've heard Yuneec gets good marks for customer service over DJI who hides behind a gate in LA where even living nearby you have to pack it up to UPS to hand it to them and go through their email/RMA process. Pricing is better too and I think DJI is overpriced on the new Inspire 2 where they charge extra for the Cinema and Apple DNG licenses in the better camera. Seeing an Inspire close up it isn't that much larger than a Phantom for a price of 3-4 times as much. When you see a Freefly Alta 8 in person you can see the high price as the thing is the size of my couch!

Good luck with the new bird.

I have to say - the Typhoon is seriously cool....

Is this true? "The No Fly Zone feature also prevents flight above 400 feet from the ground."

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj