Guys, help me pull the trigger

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new here to the forum. So here it is plain and simple, i found the exact model quad I am ready to settle on(p3 adv)

now my problem is pulling the trigger on it. I have wanted a quad for a long time and with the tax refund coming in i was like "LET'S DO THIS". No i find myself saying all the other things i could by with it.

Make me buy it guys.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey everyone, new here to the forum. So here it is plain and simple, i found the exact model quad I am ready to settle on(p3 adv)

now my problem is pulling the trigger on it. I have wanted a quad for a long time and with the tax refund coming in i was like "LET'S DO THIS". No i find myself saying all the other things i could by with it.

Make me buy it guys.
Where ya live o_O

don't worry it isn't addictive
20160427_153022.jpg
hobby

Another problem is if I get it, then like it. I know I'll be blowing 3000 on an inspire(I know wrong forum:D)
Don't do it.. New inspire is coming soon..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I may not be well liked for saying this, but if you're spending the tax money on a drone, don't buy it. You're right, there are many other things to buy with that money.

Another problem is if I get it, then like it. I know I'll be blowing 3000 on an inspire(I know wrong forum:D)
Oh you get inspired so quickly!!!!

Just purchased my Inspire Pro Black version from B& H....they dropped the price by $300 ($3899) last week (now back up to original discounted price $4199) and they where the only one who discounted it an extra $300 for some reason.

Now I'm just waiting for Australian Customs to clear it before it's in my hot little hands!!

I also got a Phantom 3 Pro with I love just as much and find it a lot easier to transport.

You are going to love flying it, so enjoy your tax refund.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just purchased my Inspire Pro Black version from B& H....they dropped the price by $300 ($3899) last week (now back up to original discounted price $4199) and they where the only one who discounted it an extra $300 for some reason.

Now I'm just waiting for Australian Customs to clear it before it's in my hot little hands!!

I also got a Phantom 3 Pro with I love just as much and find it a lot easier to transport.

You are going to love flying it, so enjoy your tax refund.

Thanks, the black does look really cool.

Reactions: Roger S
discounted it an extra $300 for some reason
It was the pre Passover sale. Should be a good sale from them when they get up and running next week.
This hobby is addictive. I was shopping for a nice hard case and found a Mustang rolling case with a used P3A in it and accessories. Got it this afternoon. Trying to figure out what the biomaterial is on the blades is. Hope it was a BIG bug. Had some nice video on the card.

Reactions: Roger S
Pull the trigger ! And while your at it, go the extra inch for the Pro.. Better future proofing so You'll have longer to save for the inspire [emoji106][emoji6]

I don't necessarily see anything wrong with spending your tax refund on a drone. It's 110% a non-necessity, of course, but if you have the financial flexibility, go for it. What are the other things you're considering spending the money on? That's the real question.

I was in your same boat. It took me several weeks to pull the trigger on my P3A (and I even justified it to myself by thinking about my tax refund that I knew would be coming). No regrets at all! They're a whole lot of fun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl